West Springfield, Virginia
4.0

3.4 years ago I bought a 2012 Kia OPTIMA EX from Fairfax Kia, Fairfax, VA.(Not to be confused with Don Beyer Fairfax Kia) It is an "EX Base".

But the base includes leather, dual zone climate control, voice activated controls and phone integration that includes the code for Pandora and similar streaming music companies. It has a 2.4 liter, inline 4 cylinder engine with dual exhaust, 17" alloys, sport shift, 6 speed automatic, direct injection, 200 HP and 186 lb Ft of torque. The car weighs 3300 labs, so the power is quite adequate. It has a "Start" button, keyless entry, rear vents for A/C and heat.

Fold down rear center console armrest with 2 cupholders, making the total 4 including the driver and passenger cupholders.

It has 1) USB port, 2) power ports, and 3) 3.5" I-Pad type input. I added a rear wing and ditched the tires (a vandal got 16 car tires in my neighborhood with nails).

My insurance covered the tires, so I put Pirelli P-Zero 225/50/17's on it.It is Spicy red, and handles like a dream.

cski12894 wrote the review about Fairfax Kia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fairfax Kia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fairfax Kia positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fairfax Kia?

Comments